All medical records are confidential. No information is released without written permission, except as required by law or in life- threatening situations.
Patient Practice Partnership
Whilst we do our utmost we cannot guarantee you will be seen on time. In order to keep your wait to a minimum. You can help us by:
- Being on time for your appointment
- Only one problem per consultation
- Letting us know if you need to cancel at least 24 hours before the appointment
- Please ensure we have your correct details address, mobile, home and office numbers
- Calling for a home visit or urgent appointment before 10:30am
- Ringing for a repeat prescription after 11am
- Ringing for the results of tests between 12 - 1pm
Comments / Suggestions / Complaints
This practice aims to provide the best possible service for our patients. If you have any comments please leave a message with reception’. If you have a complaint please put it in writing to our Practice Manager, who will liaise with you over the handling of your complaint. We will investigate your complaint and respond in accordance with the NHS Complaints Procedure. NHS England also operates a Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) which can often help resolve problems before they become formal complaints. To speak to a PALS officer ring 0300 3112233
THIS IS A ZERO TOLERANCE AREA FOR VIOLENCE.
Therefore, rudeness or unacceptable behaviour toward ANY member of our staff will NOT be tolerated. Any patient indulging in such behaviour could be permanently removed from the Doctor’s List and all such incidents will be recorded and reported to the Police.